Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The year ahead...

The year ahead looks very promising, already a number of opportunities are taking shape. The funny thing is that I have not actively hunted for or chased down any of them. The spark for the opportunities have just been good conversations and an equally good network.

Interactive media, expanding the reach of education, building child friendly spaces, innovatively using technology to enhance people's lives...all of them are on the cards and all of them are in a space that I would really enjoy playing in. I suppose there is some truth in the saying that when the student is ready the teacher will appear. Its only recently that I've found myself in a good enough space to be granted these opportunities to make a real difference in peoples lives.

Later folks, I'll give you and update as soon as things are solidified...

Much luv and trust

No comments:

Post a Comment